The scholarships for the MBA program are on offer at and by the University of the West of England in Bristol, United Kingdom. The scholarships given are for the students who wish to pursue the Masters in the management courses at the University of the West of England in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship amount can cover the entire tuition fees. It amounts to around 15,000 pounds which usually covers the entire semesters and two full years tuition fee. These scholarships are available to the students who wish to pursue studies at the Master level.
The scholarships at the University of the West of England is for the international students of the South America, Nigeria/Ghana, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and China. The scholarships can be availed for the full tuition fee (100 % of fees, 15000 pounds) towards the cost of the programme. Around four scholarships are being provided for the every region.
- Four scholarships are given to every region mentioned below.
- The regions or the countries are given below from which the students can apply for the scholarship and for the course at the University of the West of England in Bristol, United Kingdom. (South America, Nigeria/Ghana, India/Nepal/Sri Lanka/ and China/Vietnam/ and Malaysia/Indonesia)
The scholarship is eligible to students from the following regions.
- The applicant should not be a sponsored student from any other source.
- The applicant should be of some other resident country outside EU.
- The applicant should have a conditional or unconditional offer of study in the UWE, Bristol.
- The applicant should meet all the scholarship requirements.
The applicant has to submit the application form for the admission in the University of West of England, UK while applying for the scholarship. The scholarship can amount to 15,000 pounds as mentioned earlier. The application will be thoroughly evaluated before it is processed for the consideration of admission and the scholarship. Once it gets shortlisted, the applicant will be called for an interview process.
Terms and conditions to be followed
The scholarship is provided to the students from the countries mentioned above.
- The scholarship applicant can only be recipient of only one award. If the applicant is meeting the criteria for two scholarships, he/she will be provided the scholarship which is most suitable and beneficial for the applicant.
- If you are shortlisted for the award, you will be notified in writing.
- All of the scholarships are non-renewable and non-deferrable.
Scholarship Application deadline
The submissions of the application is scheduled to have two deadlines with two MBA programmes starting from January 2015 and the next programme starting from September 2014. The deadline for the MBA programme starting on January 2015 is on November 1, 2014. The deadline for the MBA programme commencing from September 2014 is on July 1, 2014.