Maitri and SMR School awards 15 scholarships every year to attend Master in Woman Haute Couture Fashion Designer. All the fashion freaks out there have a great opportunity to pursue this interesting course in Italy.
About the scholarship
This global education scholarship is awarded to 15 students every year. The scholarship amount is divided as follows. The winner of the scholarship gets 100% scholarship. The runner gets 50% tuition fee, which does not include the other allowances like travel, accommodation and meals. The other 13 students will receive a scholarship equal to 10% of the tuition fee. The scholarship is eligible for one year.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are described below.
- The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- The applicants must be less than 26 years of age.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor degree.
- The applicant must have good language skills.
Applying for the scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, the application has to be filled after signing the form of acceptance of the conditions laid out in this Regulation. The title of the project has to be indicated. The applicant must write in each file / document / dress name and surname and title of the project. The applicant must also write a document that describes the project, not more than 700 words. The applicant must also include minimum 4 picture or drawings of the project. The digital pictures must be saved in *.jpeg or *.pdf format.
The project’s details must be sent duly before the expiring date specified in the document and must be sure of the following rules are known.
- Incomplete projects will not be accepted.
- The projects without the specified elements will not be encouraged.
- The projects containing illegible or incorrect personal data will be rejected.
- The projects sent later than the expiry date will be disqualified.
- The applicant must be the only creator and producer of the project.
- The project must be original and plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- The project should not be covered by the following
- Bond of ownership
- No vulgar content
- Not contrary to law
- Third party relation to the project will not be supported.
The projects will be evaluated by a jury consisting teaching and nonteaching staffs from MAITRI and SMR. The jury has all the power to exclude any project after evaluation and analysis. Maitri and SMR have all rights to suspend a project if situation demands. The candidates will be asked to design 10 outfits for a woman on a fashion sketch, with related technical sheets for each garment, which includes Italian style, Eco sustainability and Traditionally Indian.