Scoring good marks alone isn’t going benefit the students and it needs a lot of financial support to claim their dreams with in studies. Especially for the ones from the backdrops of economically mediocre backdrops, it is the need of hour and the emergence of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship becomes the boon to meritorious students of such criterion. This empowers their dreams of accomplishing with their higher education, which favours them with a large scope for employment…
Here are some of important features of this scholarship that comprises of
- How you become eligible?
- The validity period of this scholarship
- How much is the scholarship fees?
- What are the qualifications the candidates should possess to claim it?
- How to apply for this scholarship?
How you become eligible?
The students in India can apply for this scholarship and it is applicable to both private and government university. LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship isn’t just confined to this arena, it also extends towards ITI Graduation (Industrial Training Institutions) supported by National Council for Vocational Training.
- The scholarship is applicable to the candidates successfully passed out of 12th std or the academic course equivalent to it and planning to pursue Medicine, Engineering, Science or Arts group. The candidates looking up for this scholarship should have made an average score of 60% in their XII.
- In all likelihood, the ones preferring to take up ITI courses can also avail this scholarship with the same score in Class X exams, but is limited only to the recognised by Government.
The validity period of this scholarship
The selected student will have the scholarship endowed throughout the academic courses.
How much is the scholarship fees?
Rs. 10,000/- will be credited as ten monthly instalment of Rs. 1000 every month. The amount will be directly credited the bank account of the candidate using the NEFT process. Henceforth, the selected candidate should furnish the complete bank details along with IFSC code.
What are the qualifications the candidates should posses to claim it?
As mentioned about, it’s about the average percentage of 60 in their respective examinations of Class X and XII. Apparently, the candidates of the first criteria (Medicine, Engineering, Science & Arts) can enjoy this privilege only if the annual income of their parents/guardians do not exceed 1, 00,000/- from all sources. The second category (ITI) of candidates also has similar norms to posses this scholarship.
Apart from these factors, there are certain conditions. Not one more than a candidate from the same family can apply for scholarships. If any candidate is reported of breaking the norms and rules of scholarships, it will be instantly cancelled.
How to apply for scholarship?
The candidates can apply scholarships through the online portal. As soon as the application form is submitted, the candidates will get an acknowledgement through email. It is advisable to mention the communication number to get the right updates.