The OJEE 2013 Application Form has been released in the official website. Application form can be filled up online through www.odishajee2013.com/www.odishajee.com only). To apply online for the entrance exam the candidates can logon to: http://www.odishajee2013.com/ – the official website of exam. The candidates have to fill the Odisha JEE 2013 Application Forms Online only; however the form fee can be paid online as well as offline. The candidates who want to pay the OJEE 2013 Application Form fee online should have the Credit/Debit/Net Banking facility. The offline fee remission will be done via the Bank Challan of SBI or Syndicate Bank.
OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination or are appearing for the same can take the OJEE 2012 entrance test.
- Applicant must have studies Physics, Mathematics & one out of Chemistry/ Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology at 10+2 level.
- Should have passed or appeared for 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
- In case of a 10+3 Diploma, the candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The diploma must be recognized by central/state government.
- Applicant must have passed or appeared for the 10+2 of CHSE, Orissa with Physics, Chemistry & one of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology.
- Passed or appeared in CHSE Orissa 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- In case of SC/ST candidates there is a relaxation of 10%.
- Age limit for the program is between 17 to 25 years of age as in 31 December 2012.
- This age limit is relaxable up to 3 years for SC/ST candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of Orissa or equivalent recognised by UGC and having passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level. Business mathematics at +2 level are not permitted. Should obtain at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST category ) in the qualifying examination.
Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of Orissa or equivalent recognized by UGC. Should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC / ST category) in the qualifying examination.
OJEE 2013 Exam Pattern:
- Multiple Choice questions are asked in the examination and 60 questions per hour.
- There is negative marking in OJEE. For each correct answers you will be rewarded with four marks and for one incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- Though, mark sheet for the OJEE is not issued however candidates if doubtful of the result can ask for verification for which JEE office charges Rs.500/-. Demand draft drawn in the name of ”JEE-2013” in favor of any nationalized bank at Bhubaneswar. Application for verification of marks should be done within seven days of the publication of OJEE result.
- Candidates who wish to know the subject wise score of examination have to make a written request along with a demand draft of Rs.200/- in favor of ”JEE-2013” drawn on any Nationalized Bank at Bhubaneswar. The application should reach the JEE office within 10 days of the publication of OJEE result.
- Candidates who do not receive the Orissa JEE entrance rank card or have lost the rank card can get a duplicate rank card from the counseling venue on the day of his or her counseling on payment of Rs.200/- in the form of Bank draft in favour of “OJEE-2013” drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar .He / She can check the schedule of counseling from our JEE Website. i.e. www.odishajee.com.
OJEE 2013 Application Procedure
The Online Application Forms of OJEE 2013 will have the following 4 Steps:
- The candidates have to choose proper application form as per their course choice.
- Then they have to fill in the proper personal information in the online form of Odisha JEE 2013. As soon as the candidates have filled their personal information, they will be assigned a unique Registration Number which must be kept safe by them till the admission process is complete.
- The next step in application process of OJEE 2013 will be remission of form fee of Rs. 550/- via online or offline modes namely – SBI or Syndicate Bank Challan and Online Payment via Credit/Debit cards or Net Banking.
- The last step will be to generate the print out of filled form and send to the following address till 27th of March, 2013 via Speed or Registered Post:
Chairman – OJEE 2013
Bhubaneswar – 751030
The printed out Application Form of OJEE 2013 has to be completed by affixing the photos, putting the left hand thumb impression and completing the signature formalities before the candidates mail it. Complete and accurate Postal Address of candidate should be filled by candidate. If any kind of error occurs while writing the address in Application Form of OJEE 2013, the candidates will not be able to receive the correspondences from time to time. The candidate should note down and preserve the Registration Number for all future references and correspondences. The incomplete Application Form of OJEE 2013 and the forms filled in any language other than English will be rejected. No change in the credentials of candidate is allowed at any later stage. Hence the candidate should fill the Application Form carefully. The cost of Application Form is non-refundable and any dispute arising about OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be dealt with in Odisha HC only. Candidates should not submit any other document along with the form. The documents will be verified on prescribed date at the nodal center in the document verification phase. Any kind of discrepancy detected at that stage shall render the candidature of the subject cancelled.
OJEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date to fill online forms: 20th of March, 2013
- Last date to receive the confirmation page: 27th of March, 2013
- Admit Card download begins from: 20th of April, 2013
- OJEE 2013 Exam Date: 12th May, 2013
- Result Declaration: 1st Week of June, 2013
OJEE 2013 CONTACT DETAILS
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2013
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST- Khurda. Bhubaneswar -751030
Website : www.odishajee2013.com / www.odishajee.com
Phone:0674-2352456 : Fax :0674-2352457