Maitri and SMR School awards 15 scholarships every year to attend Master in Woman Haute Couture Fashion Designer. All the fashion freaks out there have a great opportunity to pursue this interesting course in Italy.
About the scholarship
This global education scholarship is awarded to 15 students every year. The scholarship amount is divided as follows. The winner of the scholarship gets 100% scholarship. The runner gets 50% tuition fee, which does not include the other allowances like travel, accommodation and meals. The other 13 students will receive a scholarship equal to 10% of the tuition fee. The scholarship is eligible for one year.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are described below.
Continue reading “Maitri Global Education Scholarship for Courses @ SMR Fashion School”
Rashtriya Sanskrit sanasthan is premier institution for promoting Sanskrit studies in India and abroad .It is the biggest Sanskrit university in the world. Rashtriya Sanskrit sanasthan is a government of India owned deemed university invites application forms for the award of merit scholarships in order to propagate and promote the study of Sanskrit language.
- The students in regular stream studying Sanskrit including pali and prakrit in any traditional patshalas or modern institutions or secondary or senior secondary school from 9- 12 standards.
- Students studying pursing higher courses of studies in Sanskrit in recognized educational institutions at levels of acharya or shasthri, graduation, post graduation, m.phil, vidyavaridhi, PhD.
- Students of 9th and 10th or who are doing purva madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit as a paper and 11th and 12th who are doing prak shasthri, Uttarmadhyama and equivalent courses with Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit as a paper of at least of 100 marks. The student should have completed the previous examination of the respective class with a minimum of 60%marks or equivalent in the aggregate. So in the concerned subject Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit .The scholarship amount is Rs250, Rs.300 p.m respectively.
- Candidates doing shasthri, graduation, B.A, B.A hons, and equivalent courses of 3 years duration with Sanskrit, Pali or Prakrit as a subject of at least 100 marks. The student should have completed plus two level of examination and also in the concerned subject Sanskrit ,pali or prakrit with a minimum of 60% marks .The scholarship amount is Rs 400p.m.
- Students doing acharya degree in Sanskrit, Pali or Prakrit and its post graduation equivalent degree. The students should have graduated and in Sanskrit Pali, Prakrit with a 60% marks aggregate .The scholarship amount is Rs 500 p.m.
- Students pursuing for vidhyavaridhi or PhD equivalent in Sanskrit, Pali or Prakrit .The students should have completed acharya or M.A in Sanskrit, Pali or Prakrit with atleast60% marks in aggregate. The scholarship amount is Rs 1500 p.m.
Terms and conditions
Continue reading “A Brief on Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanasthan”
The Ramalingaswami re-entry fellowship aims to attract highly skilled researchers working overseas in various disciplines of biotechnology. This is a re-entry scheme established by Department of Bio Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology and Government of India. Through this fellowship, the researchers are provided with an attractive avenue to pursue their R&D interests in Indian Institutions.
The eligibility criteria for the fellowship are given below.
- The applicants should hold a Ph.D., M.D., and M.Tech, M.VSc. or equivalent degree.
- The applicants should have outstanding track record, considering his publications, recognitions, patents and with at least three years in their post- doctoral research in the overseas laboratories.
- The applicants should be Indian Nationals working overseas.
- The researchers who have already returned to India and are working in India are not eligible.
- The applicants can be up to 55 years of age.
The applications can be downloaded online. These forms have to be duly filled with all proper details. The applicant has to attach all the required proofs and forward it directly to DBT.
Continue reading “Ramalingaswami Re-entry Fellowship”
Teach for India Fellowship program is a two year fellowship program. This is a two year full-time commitment program, attracting most promising graduates and professionals as full time teachers in under resourced and low income schools.
About the fellowship
The fellowship program is a great opportunity that is challenging and provides an opportunity for the fellows and opportunity to develop them and transform the lives of children at the same time. Before and during the fellowship, the selected fellows are provided technical and leadership training to achieve the goal effectively for which they have taken up the fellowship. This training includes a five week residential training in an Institute before starting the fellowship. The fellows will also be given training in various ways like video conference, during the two years in their fellowship. These are mentored by Program Manager. In the 2nd year of the program, each Fellow has to take up an assignment called the ‘Be the Change’ project wherein they create, plan and execute a project that benefits their classroom, the school or the society.
Continue reading “Teach For India Fellowships 2014”
The Department of Science and Technology, have established the Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowships, in order to promote cutting-edge scientific research in centers of excellence in India. A meritorious scientist of any Nationality, willing to join the research in India for twelve months can apply for this Fellowship. Nominations are received from the scientists and heads of highly recognized institutions and research centers.
The value of this fellowship is $100000 for a span of one year. In addition to this each fellow will receive an aggregated research grant of Rs.5.5 million, part of which may be utilized for project staff, travel allowance and other contingent expenses to carry out the research. The scientists who get selected have the liberty for the following.
Continue reading “A Description on Jawaharlal Nehru Science Fellowships”
The Chevening Gurukul Program is awarded by UK Foreign and commonwealth’s office. It’s their flagship fellowship scheme for India. This aims at attracting professionals and scholars in their mid-career stage and show strong leadership potential. The selected fellows will be given an extensive, all expenses paid course at King’s College London, for twelve weeks.
Value of the scholarship
The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office offer a fully funded scholarship that covers the following
- Study fees
- Other allowance
- To and fro air tickets
- Local travel in London
- A Gratis Visa to UK
- Travel and Accommodation on study visits
Continue reading “A General Note on Chevening Gurukul Scholarships in India”
Somerville College and The University of Oxford have established the Indira Gandhi Scholarship with the generous support of the Indian Government. Students with excellent academic ability are sure to get this scholarship and obtain the great opportunity of pursuing studies in these Universities.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is available for students resident in India or students with graduations from reputed Indian Universities. This scholarship mainly concentrates on the area of sustainable development. The students applying are expected to possess high academic ability with good merits and great leadership qualities. 40% of the scholarship is contributed by the University and the rest is contributed by other sponsoring universities and colleges.
The Scholarship covers 100% of University and College fees and a grant for living expenses. The grant given is at least 13726 pounds. The award covers fee for the full duration of the course. If the course selected is more than a year, then that fee is provided based on the previous year’s academic performance.
Continue reading “A Brief on Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarship”
UGC has announced PG scholarship for professional courses .The candidates can take up post graduate studies in professional courses like engineering and technology, management, pharmacy and others. These courses can be taken at recognized Indian Universities and Colleges.
About the scholarship
Around 1000 scholarships are allotted or SC/ST candidates. This scholarship is awarded to students who are taking up a post graduate full-time course. The candidates who are doing M.Tech will receive Rs.5000/- per month and a contingency of Rs.15000/- per annum. Candidates talking up other professional courses will be given Rs.3000/- per month and a yearly contingency amount if Rs.10000/-. The scholarship is active for two or three years, based on the course duration.
Continue reading “Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates for the Year 2014”
Studying in UK is what every other student in India dreams about. The British Council joins hand with Sheffield Hallam University to offer these scholarships as a part of the GREAT campaign. This is to encourage India’s brightest students to study in UK. The University offers six scholarships for post graduate courses in the field of sports business management.
About the scholarship
The GREAT campaign is the biggest scholarship ever launched by The British Council. This was launched in Mumbai in November. The course starts in the University in September 2014. Each scholarship is worth 3750 pounds. The main aim of the course is to encourage and improve the experience and skills required for spectator and recreational sports career. The incentive package includes the opportunity to become the alumni ambassador of your home country, a program of events that enhances your learning and experience with the fellow scholars. Students who are talented and successful will be given lot o opportunities during various activities, through the graduation and even after that.
Continue reading “Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships – India GREAT Scholarships”
The Vanier CGS Program aims to bring together all world-class doctoral students who show great leadership skills and who are already a scholar in their field. This scholarship directs towards establishing Canada as a Global center of excellence in research and higher learning. The scholars can be experts in fields like social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering and health.
About the scholarship
The scholars are awarded with $50000 each year or three years. Since the scholarship was initiated, around 835 scholarships have been awarded till date. Around 229 of them are International students from US, Europe, Africa and Asia. The program awards scholarships to around 500 students every year.
Continue reading “Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships”