In today’s era, roaming for a job is the main thing that many young people are mourning, but if we have born before 30 or 40 years ago, we would have got that job very easily. Because, at that time, jobs were abundant and well qualified for the intention of these people is very low. At that time, the competition for getting the job, it was like a competition for a walk. In the days after, the match became a race. But, today, has evolved hurdles running a tough match.
Moreover, in those days, looking out job was limited to, one’s own district, state, or the maximum size of a country’s border . But, today liberal economic status is different. Finding a job opportunity around the world has increased the facilities. There are lots of opportunities for the qualified ones.
Few steps to get succeed in the process of looking for a job
Placement cell of the college and the Alumni associations: Do not degrade the Placement cell of the college . They take care as like your parents and help you out with the placement.
Placement cell – Meet the staff, know about the job you want, and talk about the selection of the option and work.
At many colleges, the old students Association are running in good condition. Some famous colleges that has an alumni associations Continue reading “Learn the Strategy for Job Hunt”
It is often seen that a Company prefers and experienced candidate over a Fresher during a job recruitment. I have seen many of my Friends complaining about this fact, and every year many freshers have to face this while applying for a job. Well if you are a fresher or of you are one of the victims of this injustice too then do not worry, you have come to the right place. In this article we will share some tips and tricks with you to impress the HR of the company and we will also list some of the points that why do companies prefer experienced employees than the freshers. Lets discuss the latter first
Why do companies prefer to choose an experienced employee over a fresher
- The first thing a Company scans in the candidates CV is how efficient the candidate is to complete the work within deadlines and thus they look for an experienced and professional person who can well tackle the problems that arouse during the completion of the project. The fresher on the other hand would need some time to adjust in the environment.
- Freshers need training and instructions in the starting and big companies can not afford that because they pay more and thus expect more work in the given time.
- Developers look for the candidate that would disturb them the least and is master in the field and who can be a better master than an experienced person, thus freshers are given less attention here as well.
But there is absolutely no need to loose hope and feel low after reading the above points, have a glance at the points under and bring back the energy in yourself because these are some of the tips and advices that would surely help you in getting into a good job.
- Do not wait for a company to offer you a good project rather show your potential to them by taking some open source software project, learn and work on the one are really interested because they range from different domains to different languages. Many big companies have people in this project and they have and eye on the hard working and efficient candidates, so you might get a job even before you apply.
- Moreover this open source project will let you know in what field you are actually interested and thus you can excel your career in that because it will be complete wastage of time if you land in a job which you are least interested and you won’t be able to give you hundred Percent there.
- If you are in search of a solid job then make sure you need to put in solid efforts as well. This is actually the key to success because skilled and hard-working people are welcomed everywhere and if you don’t do it and simply go on with completing your degrees for the sake of just getting degrees then no one can help you land in a future where you will have to serve those people and complete those projects that you never wished to.
All the Best!