As per the officials, the Central Board of Secondary Education will declare the result of 10th standard in the last week of May. Soon Central Board of Secondary Education India will declare the CBSE 10th Class Results 2016 on their official website. The exams of 10th class were held under CBSE in the month of March 2016 in which nearly a million candidates took part. Thousand of centres were set up and hundreds of hall supervisor had been appointed to perform duty for the smooth functioning of the exam. The results are in the process preparation all these days and hopefully, in May 2016, the CBSE will declare the result.
Under the control of ministry of human development, the central board of secondary education was formed in 1962. Its head office is in Delhi. The duty of CBSE is to conduct exams every year and affiliate the schools in various cities. Both private and public schools can be affiliated by meeting a set of predefined requirements. CBSE also decides the syllabus for the schools.
After the deceleration of exams, the result is also given in the form of official paper mark sheet to be shown for admission purposes. In the CBSE exam last year, the passing ratio of the candidates was 98.87 that is very high. It only shows that competency is increasing among students day by day and the ratio is increasing in every exam and this year it is expected to hit the figure of 99 %. If it happens then it will be the first of its kind in the secondary school history!
Click here to view the update about date of release of result for CBSE Class 12 students
Every year in the month of February/March, CBSE board exam is conducted for CBSE school students across India. After the successful completion of this year exam, CBSE 12th result 2016 is anticipated to be published in the month of May. As the marks scored in this 12th class examination act as the entry pass to IIT and other prestigious institutions, everyone is eagerly expecting the CBSE Class 12th result of this year. Here in this article we provide you with the details of CBSE board 12th exam’s anticipated date and time of the publication of result.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to disclose CBSE 12th board result of All Regions in last week of May 2016. Students will be able to check CBSE 12th class Result 2016 from official website of CBSE i.e. www.cbseresult.nic.in.
CBSE Board is the famous board of education across the nation. CBSE Board is known as central board of secondary education. A lot of schools are affiliated with this board. CBSE Board was established on November 3rd, 1962. CBSE Board provides the education in both Hindi and English mediums. Huge amount of students from various cities usually enroll in the CBSE Board. The Headquarter of the board is in Delhi. Central Board of School Education (CBSE) has conducted examination of class 12th in different regions to promote students to higher education level. This year the examinations were started in March 2016. This year, a total of 14,99,122 candidates have applied in these examinations to score well and excel in their career, out of which 44,66,41 are girls and 6,21,259 are boys. Now these students are waiting for the date of release of results.
The results will be published separately for regions. The Science, Commerce, Arts results will be announced on the same day for a particular region. List of CBSE regions comprising North, East, South, West zones are provided here.
- Ajmer zone
- Delhi region
- Chennai region
We wish you all good luck for your CBSE 12th result 2016.
Click here to read our previous post on IITTM IAT Exam for MBA Admissions
- It is advisable to visit the exam venue a day in advance to avoid unnecessary tension created on the day of exam by searching for the exam venue.
- Write with a convenient free flowing smooth ball point pen. Don’t make use of pens with sharp edges as they may damage the answer paper in the process of writing and may also significantly reduce the write speed.
- If your photograph is missing or does not appear clearly in your exam hall ticket, then carry 2 copies of your recent passport size photographs to the examination hall.
- It is essential to get 8 hours of sound sleep on the previous night of the examination. So finish your dinner soon and go to sleep on time.
- Make sure that you take all your stationeries and exam hall ticket before heading towards the exam venue on the day of the exam.
- Be at the exam venue half an hour before the commencement of exam to maintain a peaceful mind.
- Once you get the answer sheet write your name, register number, name of exam and put your signature slowly and carefully without any mistake as you will not be provided another answer sheet.
- After receiving the question paper make sure that no pages are missing and question numbers are printed correctly. If there is any discrepancy inform it to the hall supervisor and get another question paper. Also do not forget to write the question paper code on the first page of your answer sheet.
- Slowly read the question paper and start answering from the topics that you know well to answer effectively and create a good first impression on the minds of teachers who correct your paper.
- For objective questions, at first read the question carefully and attentively and select the desired option only after reading all the available options.
- Before answering a question, ensure that the question number that you mention on your answer sheet matches with that on the question paper.
- If you are unclear about answering a particular question then skip that question and try to answer it at last. This will provide you sufficient time to recall the concepts to answer the question efficiently.
- Once you read a question, write its answer on the answer sheet if you know it by heart. Don’t postpone it as you may not have enough time to answer it during the end of the exam.
- If your question paper comes in 2 languages (one in native language and other English) and if you come across any incorrect question in native language try reading the English version of the question as it will only be taken as final in case of any discrepancy.
- If there is any problem oriented question that requires a substantial amount of time to solve, then skip the question for time being and answer the remaining questions.
If you are determined in the goal of securing your dream job and try in all possible ways to accomplish the same success is not far from your reach… For our previous post on CSIR IGIB admissions do visit here:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one of the best and foremost institutes of great national reputation in research oriented education, general technical education, applied and basic research. Way back, in the year of 1956, the German Government opened up to provide technical assistance for establishing an institute providing higher education in science and engineering in India. The first agreement between Germany and India was made in 1959 during the establishment of IIT.
The Institute has the following facilities given below.
- Sixteen departments with a huge variety of courses.
- Highly advanced and well equipped research centers.
- Around 100 well equipped laboratories.
- Bunch of faculties who are internationally reputed.
- A student community that is very brilliant.
- A bunch of efficient and excellent supporting and staff.
- A well organized and effective administrating team.
Continue reading “Indian Institute of Technology – Admissions”
The Google Online Marketing Challenge is an awesome opportunity for students to get exposure in creating campaigns for marketing online, with Google+ and Google AdWords. In the last 6 years, more than 65,000 candidates who are professors and students, from around 100 countries have taken part. The challenge goes through a series of steps.
The Challenge invites student teams containing a minimum of three to a maximum of six members. The candidates can be from graduate or undergraduate courses, and with any major. All students who wish to participate are expected to register for the competition under a lecturer, instructor or a faculty member, who is currently employed by a highly recognized educational institution and is verified by Google.
- The Professors have to register for the Challenge which in turn will be verified by Google.
- The Students must form teams of around 3-6 members and must also appoint one team captain.
- Captain of the team must registers under the professor who is already verified.
- The captain must confirm each student team through a verification link. This link will be sent to the registered email address.
Dashboard and Business
- Once registration is successful and the team receives notification about the same, they can access the dashboard.
- The teams must then add all the required information in the dashboard.
- The next important thing to do is selecting the partner for the competition and to prepare the pre-campaign report with the prepared ad words.
- The teams must hunt for a business client or a non-profit organization.
Continue reading “Google Online Marketing Challenge 2014”
Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. Anna University organizes this examination on behalf of Government of Tamilnadu. Almost all colleges in Tamilnadu use this exam result to admit candidates to their college.
The eligibility criteria for the entrance test are given below.
- The candidates must choose to write exam for one or more of these courses.
- Each course has separate eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any of the reputed universities or institutions in India.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% in their course throughout.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST can have percentage of relaxation till 45%.
- Candidates who have joined college through Lateral Entry window are not eligible for the test except, B.Tech. , MCA, or B.E degree courses.
- The candidates who have got done their bachelor degree through distance education are not eligible.
- The candidate who have procured their bachelor degrees without doing tenth or plus two are not eligible for taking up the test.
- The decision for the selection of candidate lies solely with the selection committee.
Continue reading “Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test”
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts this exam, NMAT every year to select students for their business school. This school has received wonderful rating from popular magazines. The Economic Times has rated this school 4th best and Business World has given 7th rank.
The eligibility criteria to take up the NMAT exam are given below.
- The applicant should have finished 10th and plus two or should have completed IB diploma.
- The degree should have had English as compulsory subject.
Continue reading “NMAT 2014”
The union public service commission will hold a written exam on 13thjuly 2014 for recruitment in the central armed police forces. The number of vacancies is 28 which are liable to alteration the reservation will also be as per government policies.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The candidate should have attained the age of 20 not have crossed the age of 25 on 1st august 2014. The age limit is relax able for candidates for availing reservation
- The date of birth is acceptable only when it is certified by the proper authority of the university or in the higher secondary is an equal examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in only. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- The examination fees of Rs.200 can be sent through state bank of India accepting female SC/ST candidates.
- The online applications can be filled up to 12th may 2014 till 11:59 pm.
- No correspondence is entertained with the commission by the candidates.
- Service allocation will be made on the basis of position in the merit list and the service preferences.
Continue reading “UPSC – Central Armed Police Forces (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) Examination 2014”
The Geologist Exam is issued by The Union Public Service Commission. The main aim of the examination is to recruit people for the posts like Geologist, geophysicist, chemist, junior hydro geologists in geological survey of India, Ministry of Mines, Central Ground Water Board, and Ministry of Water Resources.
The eligibility criteria for the examination are given below.