Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research (SVNIRTAR) is one among the top premier institute in India which provides best in class academics in various undergraduate courses indeed. This institute is based on Cuttack district of Odisha. There are too many admissions associated with this CET i.e. Common Entrance Test followed by Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) indeed.
CET 2016 & Admissions Courses:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the following courses are requested to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET 2016).
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Prosthetic & Orthotics (BPO) and
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
The candidates who are willing to apply for the above CET 2016 courses are requested to possessed with the following minimum educational qualifications,
- 10+2 Science group with English as Compulsory subject.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2016 Admissions Courses:
Candidates are requested to apply for the PGET 2016 Admission test for the following post-graduate courses under the SVNIRTAR campus, Odisha.
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) and
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
Educational Qualifications for PGET 2016:
Just in order to apply for the PGET 2016 Admission Examinations, the candidates are requested to possessed with the following educational qualifications as,
- Degree in BPT / B.Sc.PT for MPT courses & Degree in BOT/B.Sc.OT for MOTcourses.
Important Dates for CET & PGET 2016 Admissions:
- Starting Date of availability of information Brochure & Application Form in the website: 21/03/2016.
- Last date for receipt of application: 23/05/2016
- Date of Entrance Test: 26/06/2016
To browse through IIT Kanpur Ph.D, M.Tech & M.S Admissions kindly click this link: