The students of Commonwealth countries are invited by CSFP, for scholarship and fellowship programs. Students, who apply, must be capable of making valid contribution to their home country, after they complete their higher education in the UK. Commonwealth Scholarships Commission sponsors the scholarships and fellowships to all the common wealth countries.
About the course
The scheme is taken care in India by Commonwealth scholarships commission, the British council, ministry of HRD, and the government of India and the association of commonwealth universities. The students applying can apply to one of these courses below.
- The students can take up any Doctoral Degree, which has duration up to three years.
- Any Master’s Course that is taught in a year is also eligible.
- The students can also take up clinical training for six months.
Continue reading “Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan”
The DBT Research Associate program is to enable Indian nationals to take up this scheme and enhance their research in biotechnology and applied biology. The department of biotechnology, Ministry of Science and technology and Government of India join hands to sponsor this program.
The eligibility criteria for the program are given below.
- The applicants should have PhD degree in Science and Engineering or M.D or M.S, in area of medicine.
- The applicant should have interest to get into research in any field of biotechnology and life sciences.
- The applicants should have good academic record.
- The Associateship can be awarded within 3 years of receiving the degree.
- Women applicants are given a relaxation for two more years.
- The applicants should be below 40 years of age and in service.
- In case of women applicants, age relaxation of 5 years is available.
Value of the scholarship Continue reading “DBT-Research Associateship Program”
NSO is an academic and scholastic aptitude competition, open to students from class 1 to class 12. The students have to register through their school only. After registration, the registration sheets and information booklets for school/students are mailed to the school.
The students must satisfy the eligibility criteria below.
- Students from class 1 to class 12 are eligible to attend the exam.
- There are few conditions about marks to participate in the second level. They are
- Class-wise top 5% of the students are eligible to participate in the 2nd level exam.
- Top ten rank holders are selected state-wise and class-wise, to be eligible for the second level exam.
- Top ten class toppers, from each school, each class, are eligible to take up the second exam.
- The class 1 and class 2 students are not eligible to take up the next level exam as their performances are decided based on the first level only.
Continue reading “National Science Olympiad Programme”