Department of Biotechnology has joined hands with Ministry of Science and Technology and Government of India has established to provide opportunities for enthusiasts for an industrial exposure, which can be a great help to understand their area of interest practically to improve their career and learning curve.
Application and Selection
- The candidates have to fill in online applications only.
- The candidates have to make sure that they fill the online application within 20 minutes of their login as the page will expire and the data will be lost.
- The applications that are submitted after the end date are directly disqualified.
- The candidate has to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.500.
- The candidate must be careful while entering the details in the application.
- The applications will not accept any invalid special characters.
- The candidates must make sure that they fill all the fields. Any application that is incomplete will not be accepted.
- The candidates waiting for the final result can also apply for the training program, but must mention about the same.
- The candidates must submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Passport in scanned format
- Signature scanned.
- All educational documents scanned
- HOD’s certificate supporting the cause
- Candidates banking details
The eligibility criteria for the fellowship are given below.
- The applying candidates must have completed any of
- The above degrees can be in any of the following fields.
- Molecular & Human Genetics
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
- Bio-process Technology
- General Biotechnology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- The candidate should have acquired the degree from a well recognized Indian University.
- The candidate should have scored at least 60% in the entire course.
The candidates have to take up an online test. The candidates who clear the online test will be called for an interview. The online test happens in three centers across the country. The candidates have to fill their centre location while filling the application form. The applications that are properly filled will be called for online exam. The selected candidates will be updated on the official website. The hall tickets will be sent to the candidates via email. The candidates will not be provided with allowance for taking up the online test. The candidates who clear the online test will be called for an interview. The candidates will be provided with to and for charges for attending interview. After the interview process, the final list of selected candidates will be updated on the official website.